CCNA Collaboration is an Associate level certification. It is intended for network engineers and collaboration engineers and IP network engineers desiring to excel in the field of voice/ video collaboration management systems. CCNA collaboration is a renowned certification program for its job ratings and professional excellence. Candidates can boost their career by obtaining this CCNA Collaboration Diploma. CCNA collaboration course is updated by Cisco with the advancements of collaboration services day by day. So it provides a current and up to date skill set for communication service management.
CCNA is an associate level exam in Cisco certification hierarchy. After clearing CCNA collaboration exam candidate can attempt other Associate level exams in other fields of network.
- CCNA Data Center, A certification that verifies candidate's skills of Data center network designing and management.
- CCNA Security, A certification that verifies candidate's skills and knowledge to design and manage a secure computer network in large scale environment.
- CCNA Wireless, A certification that verifies candidate's knowledge to design, configure and manage wireless networks using Cisco Wireless LAN products and technology.
- CCNA Service Provider, A certification to test candidate skills to maintain a service provider computer network.
The CCNA collaboration certification aims to verify candidate's knowledge in following areas.
- CCNA collaboration tries to evaluate candidate skills for administering a voice/video communication network.
- The CCNA collaboration exam defines and validates the candidate skills and roles to be a Voice Engineer or Voice
- Management and handling of Voice over IP technology i.e. IP Telephony.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Solution Infrastructure.
- User account management and handling of voice messaging issues.
- Monitoring of Voicemail usage service.
- End User support provision in a voice/ Video Collaboration network. E.g. Quality of Service Issues, Security etc.
To get the CCNA collaboration credential candidate has to pass following exams:
- First exam code is 210-060 CICD; the exam is mainly based on implementation of Cisco Collaboration Devices. It is a 75 minutes long exam containing 55 to 65 questions. It is available in English language. The exam intends to test candidate's capabilities of being an administrator of communication services and maintenance of Cisco Unified Communication Solutions.
- 2nd exam is 210-065CIVND; it is further divided into two sub parts i.e. Implementation of Cisco Video Network Devices section 1 and Implementation of Cisco video network devices section 2. It is a 75 minutes duration exam with 55 to 65 questions available in English language. This exam aims to test the abilities of the candidate to manage Cisco Video infrastructure i.e. Telepresence etc.
CCNA Collaboration is valid for three years. Candidate can recertify during this period to extend the certification expiry. For recertification candidate has to clear one of the following exam during recertification period.
- Clear any type of current Associate level exam except ICND1.
- Clear any current professional (642-XXX) or any professional level (300-XXX) exam.
- Clear any current CCIE exam
- Clear any current CCDE written or lab exam
- Clear any Cisco certified Architect exam or CCAr board for extending lower certifications.
Clearing a higher level certification exam automatically extends lower certifications expiry.
There is no specific pre requisite exam for CCNA collaboration certification.
Skills and Benefits
The CCNA collaboration curriculum is developed by keeping in mind the current business scenarios. With the rapid growth in business industry and globalization of the world there is a great need of a collaborated environment in which partners from different regions can communicate in a secure and quality environment. CCNA collaboration is intended for communication network engineers enabling them to design, configure and manage a quality oriented large scale voice/ video communication network. The skill set of CCNA collaboration includes management of all new collaboration services e.g. VoIP, Telepresence etc. CCNA collaboration is a renowned and useful certification worldwide for providing unique skillset to excel in IT communication career.
After completing CCNA collaboration Credential candidate can move on to higher level certifications in the Cisco's certification hierarchy.
- CCNP collaboration, A professional level certification to test and train professionals in the field of audio/video collaboration systems.
- CCIE collaboration, an expert level certification to train professionals in the field of Audio/Video collaboration Systems.