Pass CCIE Service Provider Exams Easily
Download Real CCIE Service Provider Exam Questions and Answers
Certification: CCIE Service Provider
Certification Full Name: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Service Provider
Certification Provider: Cisco
CCIE Service Provider Certification Exam
CCIE Service Provider Certification Info
Cisco CCIE certifications are top most level certifications in the hierarchy. A person having CCIE credential is considered to be an expert of the field worldwide. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Service Provider is a certification designed for Service provider network engineers to make them capable of designing extensible service provider infrastructure with quality of service and reliability.
Cisco CCIE Service Provider is a high level certification in the field of network service provision. There are other expert level certifications available as well mentioned below:
- CCIE Routing and Switching, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert for Routing and switching issues in a network.
- CCIE Collaboration, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Collaboration, A certification to ensure a quality controlled communication system i.e. voice communication video communication etc.
- CCIE Data Center, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Data Center, A certification for communication engineers to manage a data center network.
- CCIE Security ,Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, A certification for network security specialists enabling them to design and manage secure networks
- CCIE Wireless, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, A certification which tests the ability to design. Deploy and manage wireless networks.
CCIE Service Provider exam's main objective is to verify candidate's capabilities in the field of Network Service Provision. The details set of objectives is given below:
- To evaluate candidate understanding about the Architecture of a Service Provider network in terms of designing and management.
- Knowledge of Routing Protocols for a Service Provider Network e.g. IGP, BGP, MPLS
- To judge a deep understanding of the Services provided by Service Provider networks.
- To monitor the skill of maintenance of high service quality and availability.
- Secure operation management of a Service Provider.
CCIE Service Provider certification exam is divided into two parts: A written Exam and a practical lab exam. To appear in lab exam candidate has to clear written exam before registration for practical exam.
CCIE Service Provider Written Exam
CCIE Service provider exam is modified from Version 3.0 to version 4.0. The exam number for Version 4.0 written exam is 400-201CCIE SP. It is a two hour test including 90 to 110 questions. The exam is taken in English language. The written exam covers the domains of Architecture of Service Provider, Services of a Services Provider, Security of the Service Provider and operations management.
CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam
CCIE Service Provider Version 4.0 lab exam is a practical exam of eight hours duration. The candidate has to design and implement service provider networks on IPv4 and IPv6 stacks on the scenarios provided in the questions.
All the CCIE certifications are to be reinstated every two years after the first certification date. Hence CCIE is expert level certification in the industry so it is ensured that the certification holders hold up to date technology knowledge. Therefore CCIE Service Provider certificate holder has to recertify every two years. Otherwise the certification is suspended and after a year time it is completely expired and candidate has to resume all the certification process from start. In order to recertify candidate has to clear one of the following exam before certification expiration:
- Any current CCIE written or practical exam
- Current CCDE written or practical exam
- Clear the Cisco Certified Architect interview or and the CCAr board review to extend lower certification.
For recertification candidate has to wait at least 15 days for reattempts between written exams. With CCIE Service Provider recertified all the active Entry, Associate, Professional and other Expert level certifications are also re certified e.g. CCNP and CCNA etc.
There are no specific prerequisites to appear in CCIE service provider exam. It is an expert level certification and the exams are highly professional. So it is encouraged to have at least 3 to 5 years of professional job experience before trying for CCIE Service Provider exam.
Skills and Benefits
CCIE Service Provider is an extremely useful certification in ones career progress. It provides the skill set to design, deploy and troubleshoot a service provider network on a large scale. It is considered a prestigious certification worldwide.
CCIE is the senior most or Expert level certification in the networking certification hierarchy. After obtaining the CCIE Service Provider Credential candidate can attempt other Expert level certifications e.g. CCIE Routing and Switching, CCIE Collaboration etc.
We are confident that you will pass your certification exam after using Prep4sure training materials. We guarantee product exchange in case of failure.
Why Choose Prep4sure?
Prep4sure proudly serves IT Professionals worldwide providing Industry Leading IT Certification Training solutions. The key of our success is to constantly provide the best quality practice exam products combined with the best customer service!
Secure Shopping at Prep4sure
All purchases at Prep4sure are secured by McAfee Incorporated that follows the proven best advanced 256-bit Secure Socket Layer Standard, so you can feel 100% safe knowing that the credit-card information you enter into the order form is 100% secure.
Need Assistance? Contact Us!