Cisco Certifications Overview
Cisco certifications especially the associate level one are the most recognized certifications right now in the network industry. Among the highly advanced curriculum based certifications is the Cisco CCNP security exam. The CCNP exam allows the students to develop understanding and skills required to succeed in the field of ICT and related diploma’s and degree programs. It gives them a theoretically full learning experience by covering the subjects like switching, routing and troubleshooting. CCNP is the step one to further explore the security networking system of Cisco and related.
It equips the candidates wiling to opt for it with the skills and knowledge needed to implement, plan secure, troubleshoot and maintain converged branch networks. The CCNP syllabus was designed to test the skills of professionals based on job roles, responsibilities and if they are worth a professional or associate level job. There are three courses on which the CCNP security exam is based; CCNP switch, CCNP Route and CCNP Tshoot. The details are further discussed below.
Who can do this certification?
CCNP security exam training provides the applicants with the skills and knowledge covering the entire associate and professional level knowledge related to converged networking systems. The CCNP certification then opens a path for the following job roles:
- Network engineer
- Network support engineer
- System engineer
- System integrator
- Network consultant
- Network administrator
The CCNP certification opens a wide range of opportunities for the applicants. This is the fastest growing certification in the industry that allows rapid job growth. The employment rate of the CCNP professionals is predicted to raise more than 30% this and the following two years. The certification covers more than seven areas of pathways. Other than that it promises high recognition in the industry and professionals from all across the globe contact CCNP’s for advice and knowledge.
There are three exams required for this certification, the 300-101 route, 300-135 Tshoot and the 300-115 switch.
To be eligible for this certification the applications need to have a valid CCIE or CCNA certification that are the associate level certifications by Cisco.
The CCNP- Cisco certified network professional security certification is designed specifically to the job roles related to the Security engineer jobs where a professional would be responsible for operating, choosing, supporting and troubleshooting security in switches, routers and other networking devices. The exam is based on the topics based on the security system of network architecture and devices. The candidates will have to specifically go through all three core exam with their individual details. However, following are the most important and basic concepts a candidate must be familiar with before opting for this certification exam:
- Monitor, maintain and implement switching and routing services in an branch network system
- Configure, verify and plan the implementation of basic to complex WAN and LAN routing solutions
- Implement BGP, IPv6, EIGRP and OSPF in a branch network
- Configuration of secure solutions for switching and routing to support branch mobile workers and offices
- Configure, verify and plan implemention of difficult network switching solutions
- Execute and plan regular network maintenance to maintain and monitor complex switched and routed IP networks.
- Execute network troubleshooting by using the process based on technology and best practices, as per industry and systematic approaches.
Other than these technical understandings, there are some other abilities a candidate opting for the CCNP security exam should have. These professionals in order to possess the ability to perform their job roles well, should have some of these following skills as well:
- Communication skills: A common language among the certified professionals which allows it easier to convey an argument or suggestion
- Ability to solve and analyze problems
- Attention and concentration to detail
- Capacity to work as a group member
Validation of certification
The CCNP security exam remains valid for three years. The individuals who hold a valid CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, CCDP or CCNP credential will have to re certifiy their certification to professional/expert level. After clearing their re certification exam will only be they able to continue with promotions in the field as the educational system of Cisco keeps updating and revising as per the changes in the network development.
According to CCNP experts from different industries of the world, this certification holds great importance and is a standard statement for knowledge and skills of the individuals pursuing in the professional network field.
CCNP Security Administrator, Global institute
Related IT Guides
- CCNA Data Center, CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Service Provider and others
- CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching and CCIE Security Certifications
- Cisco CCNA Certifications
- Cisco CCNA Security Certification
- Cisco CCNP Certifications Review
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Certifications
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certifications
- Different CCNA Certifications
- General review of Cisco CCIE certifications
- General review of Cisco CCIE certifications: CCIE Collaboration, CCIE Data center and others
- General review of Cisco CCNA certifications
- General review of Cisco CCNP certifications
- Popular Cisco CCNA Certifications
- Review of Cisco CCIE certifications
- Variety Of Cisco CCNA Certifications
Money Back Guarantee
We are confident that you will pass your certification exam after using Prep4sure training materials. We guarantee money back in case of failure.
Why Choose Prep4sure?
Prep4sure proudly serves IT Professionals worldwide providing Industry Leading IT Certification Training solutions. The key of our success is to constantly provide the best quality practice exam products combined with the best customer service!
Secure Shopping at Prep4sure
All purchases at Prep4sure are secured by McAfee Incorporated that follows the proven best advanced 256-bit Secure Socket Layer Standard, so you can feel 100% safe knowing that the credit-card information you enter into the order form is 100% secure.
Need Assistance? Contact Us!