Pass CCNP Security Exams Easily
Download Real CCNP Security Exam Questions and Answers
Certification: CCNP Security
Certification Full Name: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security
Certification Provider: Cisco
CCNP Security Certification Exams
CCNP Security Certification Info
The CCNP security is a professional level security certification designed for network security engineers and network security administrators to ensure their knowledge of professional level advanced security techniques and trends.
Since CCNP exam is a professional level exam to verify candidate’s expertise to ensure large computer networks security. There are other related professional exams available by Cisco for the candidates which are given below.
- CCNP routing and switching, a professional level exam to enhance candidate’s professional expertise routing and switching domain of large scale networks.
- CCNP collaboration, a professional level exam to verify candidate’s skills in the field of Audio/Video Collaboration Systems.
- CCNP Data Center, A professional level certification to ensure the management abilities of a candidate to maintain a Data Center Network.
- CCNP Service Provider, A professional level certification to train IT experts to design and mange large scale Service Provision networks.
The main objective of the CCNP security is to ensure network security engineer knowledge of implementation of security solutions on network devices e.g. Switches, Routers, Firewalls etc. The network security engineer with CCNP should be capable to deploy, maintain and troubleshoot network security solutions using Virtual Private Networks, Intrusion Detection/ Prevention Systems, and firewalls for a typical networking environment.
The CCNP security certification can be scored by clearing following four exams.
- The first exam is based on the course of implementation of Cisco Secure Access Solutions. It is a 90 minutes exam available in English and Japanese to assess and verify candidate’s knowledge of understanding of architecture of Cisco Identity Service Engine, the components to mitigate security threats. It primarily verifies the knowledge of a candidate about secure network access by using Cisco TrustSec.
- The 2nd exam is based on the course of implementation of Cisco Edge Network Solutions. It is a 90 minutes exam aimed to verify the abilities of a network security engineer to implement security services on Cisco Edge devices e.g. Switch, Router, Firewall etc. The concepts of Network Address Translation, ASA policy implementation, Zone based firewall configuration etc are tested in the written exam.
- The 3rd exam is based on implementation of Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions. It is designed to verify network security engineer skills to design and implement Virtual Private Networks on Cisco ASA firewalls and IOS software. The exam checks in detail the implementation knowledge of Site to Site VPN, remote access SSL VPN etc.
- The 4th exam is based on the course of implementation of Cisco Security Threat Control Solutions. The purpose of this exam is to verify network security engineer abilities to use Cisco Next generation firewalls with advanced configurations, Access and identity management policies etc. The knowledge of Intrusion Prevention Systems and Context aware firewall is also an important part of this exam.
CCNP security certification is valid for three years. Candidate can recertify during this period to extend the certification expiry. For recertification candidate has to clear one of the following exam during recertification period.
- Clear any up to date professional (642-XXX) or any professional level (300-XXX) exam.
- Clear any recent CCIE written exam
- Clear any recent CCDE written or lab exam
- Clear any Cisco certified Architect exam or CCAr board for extension of lower certifications.
Passing a higher level certification exam automatically extends lower certifications expiration dates.
The pre requisite certifications for CCNP security exam are mentioned below:
- Any current or valid CCNA Security certification.
- Any current or valid Cisco CCIE certification.
Skills and Benefits
CCNP security is a skillful and in demand certification in recent information technology trends. Cisco Security certification provide job oriented skill sets to get professional excellence in a job environment. CCNP Security certification holder is capable to deploy and manage secure networks in any business organization. The CCNP certifications are able to protect organizations data from malicious threats and attackers.
CCNP Security is a professional level certification in secure network domain. After scoring the CCNP certification candidate can pursue to expert level certification in network security field mentioned below:
- CCIE Security, an expert level certification for the network security professionals to enhance their abilities to manage extensible networks security and coping security threats and vulnerabilities.
We are confident that you will pass your certification exam after using Prep4sure training materials. We guarantee product exchange in case of failure.
Why Choose Prep4sure?
Prep4sure proudly serves IT Professionals worldwide providing Industry Leading IT Certification Training solutions. The key of our success is to constantly provide the best quality practice exam products combined with the best customer service!
Secure Shopping at Prep4sure
All purchases at Prep4sure are secured by McAfee Incorporated that follows the proven best advanced 256-bit Secure Socket Layer Standard, so you can feel 100% safe knowing that the credit-card information you enter into the order form is 100% secure.
Need Assistance? Contact Us!